Monday, December 05, 2016

BEAUTIFUL IDOLS Makeover!

Those of you who know me know I love a good makeover (HGTV is my permanent happy place!), which is why I was both curious and excited when my publisher told me they were planning to refresh the BEAUTIFUL IDOLS covers, beginning with the UNRIVALED paperback release on 01.31.17, followed by book 2, BLACKLIST on 04.04.17. 

While I love the clean, spare look of the original UNRIVALED cover, I do think the new look gives a better idea of what the series is about. The photos were taken by a popular Instagram photographer who often uses LA as a backdrop, and I think he really captures the spirit of the characters and the world I write about. 

Can't wait to see what they come up with for INFAMOUS, the final book, which I'm working on now!

But until then... here they are!



xoxo,
Alyson

No comments: